We are constantly searching for candidates that meet our requirements. If you are self motivated, have a good attitude, can work in a team environment and want to grow personally and professionally, we’d enjoy having you as part of our team.
Our team is comprised of a diverse set of individuals who all possess a common drive to get the job done right, all the time. We offer thorough training, with support and value an exemplary work ethic that gets rewarded.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive and bonus program
- Auto allowance or mileage (select projects)
- Paid holidays
Opportunities currently available:
Janitor/Custodial Job Opening
We currently have five on-call Event Clean-up positions and four Porter positions open in Topeka, KS
- Hours: varies; up to 20 hrs/wk; mostly during weekends but some during the week; day and evening
- $10.00 per hour
- 1 year experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Provide custodial cleaning. Including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying waste baskets, cleaning toilets, etc. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. Must provide own transportation.
Email to request an application or send questions to email@example.com.